[tex-live] Italian translation for the install-tl GUI [plus questions/suggestions]

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Tue Sep 9 21:32:48 CEST 2008

Robin Fairbairns a écrit :
> we discussed a multilingual catalogue, a while back: i think jim has the
> infrastructure, but there's nothing in the dtd that i recall.  (i got a
> new dtd yesterday which i've not looked at yet, but that was to address
> a different set of problems.)

I know from their mail archives that the maintainers of the French FAQ
of 2004 discussed translating a subset of the catalogue  (the packages
cited in the FAQ), but didn't start it because that was too much work
and the FAQ itself was already a lot of work.

I don't think there's more people ready to start translating in French
today than at this time (when the French documentation translation
groups was still active).

Manuel.