[tex-live] dlfltxb bundle misplaced file

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Oct 28 16:24:33 CET 2008

On Di, 28 Okt 2008, Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) wrote:
> OK, but would you also agree with Norbert's pronouncement
> "We cannot read each and every installation instruction." ?
> That seems very unfair when the TeX Live team have themselves
> been known to berate users for not reading the TeX Live
> installer's instructions ...

I meant
	We cannot read each and every installation instruction
		of every single package from CTAN we install.
		(although we try)

Best wishes

Norbert

FRAMLINGHAM (n.)
A kind of burglar alarm usage. It is cunningly designed so that it can
ring at full volume in the street without apparently disturbing
anyone. Other types of framlingams are burglar alarms fitted to
business premises in residential areas, which go off as a matter of
regular routine at 5.31 p.m. on a Friday evening and do not get turned
off til 9.20 a.m. on Monday morning.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff