[tex-live] testing tlmgr again

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Oct 9 00:34:17 CEST 2008

    Still makes reference to non-existent relative location :

    > ziffer cannot be found in ftp://tug.org/texlive/tlcritical
    > zwgetfdate cannot be found in ftp://tug.org/texlive/tlcritical

That's still normal and is going to happen on the first update (and only
the first, supposedly).  We can't change what the installed tlmgr does ...

    > UPDATER has been created, please execute tlpkg\installer\updater.bat

BTW, it is important to do this :).

Norbert, I wonder if we could write out the absolute path to updater.bat
instead of this relative one?  It is not necessarily obvious to the user
where it is.

Thanks,
karl