[tex-live] ut-thesis

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 00:45:03 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Robin Fairbairns
<Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Herbert Voss wrote:
>
>> I have uploaded ut-thsis.tgz to the uk mirror.
>> With permission of the author I include a LPPL license
>> statement into the files.

Thanks! Don't confuse it with utthesis which is for ut usurpers from
University of Texas

Victor

####
Commander of the National Guard of Texas regiment to his men:

We are going for maneuvers in Canada. Local people are nice but
delusional and you should not argue with them if they insist that
Canada is larger than Texas.