[tex-live] tlmgr testing

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Oct 3 14:45:01 CEST 2008

On Fr, 03 Okt 2008, Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) wrote:
> >Well, the message may be confusing. The file is
> >
> >c:\path\ot\texlive\tlpkg\installer\updater.bat
>
> OK, that should definitely be clarified (changed) before
> this version of TLMGR is released to the great unwashed.

Already fixed, it echos the full path.

> >and usually, a shortcut to this file is created on your desktop for your
> >convenience.
>
> Please leave my desktop alone :-)

Some want it, some not. We put it on the desktop otherwise nobody will
ever find / remember it.

Best wishes

Norbert

BROATS
A pair of trousers with a career behind them. Broats are most commonly
seen on elderly retired army officers. Originally the brats were part
of their best suit back in the thirties; then in the fifties they were
demounted and used for gardening. Recently pensions not being what
they were, the broats have been called out of retirement and
reinstated as part of the best suit again.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff