[tex-live] XeTeX Bug on x86_64-linux

Jonathan Kew jonathan at jfkew.plus.com
Tue Nov 11 09:49:21 CET 2008

On 11 Nov 2008, at 07:26, VAFA KHALIGHI wrote:

> I recently reported this bug on XeTeX mailing list but with the
> invistigation that I have done it seems this is only the problem
> with x86_64 linux build and everything is just fine on i386 linux. I
> also have attched the output as PDF.
>
> http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2008-November/011177.html

Yes, I saw this on the XeTeX list. This is almost certainly an
internal XeTeX bug, but is difficult for me to investigate directly at
the moment as I don't have a 64-bit environment for testing/debugging.
All the 64-bit builds I know of have been done by others remote from me.

I'll try to look into it, but hands-on access to a machine where the
problem occurs would simplify life greatly!

JK