[tex-live] Reporting problem as requested by tlmgr

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Nov 4 20:22:18 CET 2008

    texlive at universe:~$ tlmgr update --list
    tlmgr: installation location http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/2008
    skipping forcibly removed package chembst (collection-bibtexextra)

Well, it puzzles me.  For one thing, when I run tlmgr, it reports the
actual mirror being used rather than the generic mirror.ctan.org/...
And I can't reproduce the other problems (any more).

I'll update the critical packages again tonight.  Maybe the changes were
made after the current released version after all.

Thanks,
Karl