[tex-live] No rule to make target `ppower4', needed by `all'. Stop

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Mar 15 01:05:20 CET 2008

    BTW, I added the svn:executable flag to everything in Master/bin but

I think that's a mistake.  You don't want to do that on symlinks.  I
wish you had refrained.  I am getting svn errors now, such as:
A    ppower4
A    thumbpdf
svn: In directory '.'
svn: Can't change perms of file 'ppower4': No such file or directory

(in i386-linux.)

Followed by the need to run svn cleanup, repeat ad nauseum.  I am unable
to reach a consistent state.

Sigh.