[tex-live] testing TL'08

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jun 14 23:31:34 CEST 2008

Hi Heiko,

    I have written a quick&dirty&writeonly Perl script for
    checking the unique constraints of TDS for TDS:tex.

Yep, I've been running your last incarnation of that script :), and
we've written some new ones too.  Yes, there are plenty of problems,
most of them longstanding.  I wouldn't expect we can fix them all now.

I wonder, can you easily run it on TL 2007 and send me those too?  I'd
be most concerned about avoiding introducing *new* conflicts.  (And I
know we have.)

Thanks,