[tex-live] pdflualatex pdf inclusion failure

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Jul 17 23:48:11 CEST 2008

Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> No, it isn't. I just assumed it would be because I had the impression
> that this file had worked already (It can't have, it is a bug that
> persists even in current TRUNK). I will do a few tests and then upload
> a new version in about 10-15 minutes.

Done. #9640 has a two-line correction to luatex.web for this problem
and another one just like it. The actual bug was in \pdfsetmatrix, and
therefore only indirectly connected to image inclusion.

I cannot test the actual latex file here, but I had a plain tex file
that exhibited the same bug and that one now runs ok, so I will happily
assume that all is well now (I can hope, non?).

Best wishes,
Taco