[tex-live] CZ/SK in babel for TL 08

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:21:39 CEST 2008

2008/7/6 Johannes Braams <babel at braams.xs4all.nl>:
> Hi all,
>
> This was lost for some time in the jungle of Babel mail. I have now finally
> added the new versions of czech.dtx and slovak.dtx to my master sources.
> They will migrate to CTAN tonight.
> I have also added the required patch to babel.dtx (yielding version 3.8l)
> which I will update later tonight.

Thank you. I have looked into TeX Live 2008, czech.dtx, slovak.dtx as
well as generated ldf files are OK, some tests passed, but hyphenation
does not work well. It may be a problem of the new TL infrastructure.
I will examine it tonight in detail.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/