[tex-live] Format generation error

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 13:35:49 CEST 2008

2008/7/16 Martin Schröder <martin at oneiros.de>:
> 2008/7/16 Zdenek Wagner <zdenek.wagner at gmail.com>:
>> It seems that automatic format generation during installation took
>> pool files from TL2007. Xelatex used correct pool file (or they have
>
> If you upgrade to TL2008, you can safely delete all pool files, as
> they are not integrated into the binaries.

I do not want to upgrade until I am sure that everything works. Now
after recreating the fmt files I can process the files both by TL2007
and TL2008 depending on the PATH setting. I think that the problem
could be solved if the installation script put the TL2008 bin
directory to the beginning of path for running fmtutil.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/