[tex-live] TeX Live and ConTeXt installation

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jul 10 14:26:38 CEST 2008

Hi all,

just to inform you that after long discussions we have settled to do
NOTHING when context is installed, and that there will be wiki page
describing how to set up context/luatex with TL2008. That way we can add
support for anything later on and don't have to deal with stuff created
at a time when it wasn't ripe.

Best wishes

Norbert