[tex-live] TeX Live 2008 testing - problems downloading

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 3 13:07:35 CEST 2008

Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> We have a mirror for CTAN-ers, but even a better mirror would be what
> we have for minimals. I can redirect that. The fastest thing to do
> would be to import the folders, but I will write to CTANers again.

i'm not sure i understand that.

we don't mirror anything to do with context.  i used to manually inspect
the context third-party stuff, and then add packages that had been
updated.  then someone (patrick?) told me not everything from that set
should be on ctan, and i should await further instructions.

the instructions never came.  still, saves me time.

context itself is updated by taco uploading a release to vermont.

robin