[tex-live] XeTeX and LaTeX-Beamer

Ulrich Groh ugroh at mac.com
Mon Jan 28 07:48:00 CET 2008

If I do this, I get the following error message:

! Package pgfsys Error: Driver file ``pgfsys-xetex.def'' not found..

See the pgfsys package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.847 ...ver file ``\pgfsysdriver'' not found.}{}}

I also posted a question in the XeTeX mailing list. Thanks for the help.

Ulrich

Am 27.01.2008 um 19:42 schrieb Zdenek Wagner:

> 2008/1/27, Jonathan Kew <jonathan_kew at sil.org>:
>> On 27 Jan 2008, at 3:55 pm, Ulrich Groh wrote:
>>
>>> How can I combine XeTeX and Latexbeamer?
>>
>> I'm not sure of the exact details, but I think you need to update the
>> PGF and Beamer packages from CTAN, as the versions shipped on TeX
>> Live 2007 had some incompatibilities with XeTeX.
>>
> PGF in TL 2007 does not recognise XeTeX but it is sufficient to add
> the following definition to your preamble:
> \def\pgfsysdriver{pgfsys-dvipdfm.def}

>> is probably the best place to find users who could give more
>> information on this.
>>
>> Jonathan
>>

> --
> Zdeněk Wagner