[tex-live] HELP ME HOW TO INSTALL TEXLIVE2007 please

Nguyen,Tho Truong nguyen2 at uakron.edu
Sat Jan 19 14:24:46 CET 2008

how are you doing?
I am trying to install TexLive 2007 and somehow it doesnt work..wont lets me install TEXLIVE.. Lets' me install MIKTEX
Could you lets me know how to install and get TEXLIVE 2007 To work?

i mean sometimes i run miktex2.7 and sometimes i run texlive2007..
but it doesnt work with laptop with texlive2007.
my other desktop running windows vista and mitex 2.7 it works and somehow it doesnt work with my laptop
could anyone there can help me this
appreciate it so i want it to fix..
i follow the instruction how to force it install
when it comes up to a screen... i click search from ADDING PACKAGE.. doesnt show anything schemes for me to isntall
please lets me know
thanks
frankie