[tex-live] bad TFM files in TeXLive!

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Feb 10 23:58:01 CET 2008

    Well, yes.  Conversion gives a warning message, though.

As it should.

tftopl probably shouldn't declare the tfm file "BAD" in this case, since
it isn't, but that seems too trivial a point to change the code for.

The only thing to do here is change the tfm's.  And I realized I can't
do it after all, since Jorg insists that the tfm file sizes be a
multiple of 256, and I don't run VMS :).

If it matters enough to you, I can only suggest writing Jorg again about
it.  I am a bit doubtful that any change will ensue ...

Best,
Karl