[tex-live] TeXLive2008 Torrent/Mirror

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sun Aug 24 00:05:20 CEST 2008

Martin Schröder scripsit (23.08.2008 23:50)
> 2008/8/23 Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard <mpg at elzevir.fr>:
>> I know it's hard to imagine for us, but some people don't have home internet
>> access at all. Also, the DVD's can be useful for running live.
>
> If they don't have internet, how does a torrent help? :-)
> DVDs can always be bought from LUGs.

Sure. But also people who have internet access can dowload the iso and burn
DVD's for the friends, collegues etc. For example, I'll be teaching LaTeX this
year and will probably burn and distribute to my students a few DVD's.

Anyway, I was planning to get the iso from a nearby CTAN mirror, so I won't
cry if there's no torrent tracker.

Manuel.