[tex-live] tl2rpm: TeX Live 2008 packages to rpm converter

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Aug 19 00:20:12 CEST 2008

Hi Jindrich,

    collection-graphicstools
    - caused by missing bin-pngtools for all Unix-like arches
    collection-xetex
    - caused by missing xecyr package for Unix-like arches

Can't you just consider them empty packages when they are for Windows
only?  That is what we do, more or less.

(The existence of xecyr is a mistake, by the way.  I'll fix that eventually.)

    what prevented me to include scheme-gust, scheme-full and
    scheme-medium so they are excluded from the above lists.

I'm not sure what role schemes play in your rpm world, if any, but in
principle scheme-full is very important!  It is, in fact, the default as
far as our "native" installation goes and I hope installing everything
will be the default for Fedora too.

Thanks,
karl