[tex-live] Missing Euro sign in LY1-encoded fonts produced by otftotfm

Vasile Gaburici vgaburici at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 18:37:32 CEST 2008

Actually, there's nothing wrong with otftotfm in this case. The bug is
in the texnansx.enc file shipped by texlive (even 2008). It contains:
/Uni20AC % /Euro 1. This is broken because Unicode code points need to
be specified with /uniXXXX in PostScript names, i.e. starting with
lowercase u. Actually /Euro works too because it's in the Adobe Glyph
List installed by lcdf-typetools; the original texnansi.enc uses
/Euro.