[tex-live] [MacTeX] MacTeX-2008 (August 13)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Thu Aug 14 01:43:48 CEST 2008

Am 13.08.2008 um 23:22 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> here's something I just noticed with the preceding beta: there are two
> pmhg.pfb, namely
>
> /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/archaic/pmhg.pfb
> /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/hieroglf/
> pmhg.pfb

Because they come from two different packages: hieroglf and archaic.
The elder hieroglf could be left out, because its integrated into
archaic. The hieroglf-* file names in the archaic package could be re-
organised.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Specifications are for the weak and timid!