[tex-live] Perltk-zh.pl in tl2008 has been finished in both simplified and traditional chinese.

Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Aug 8 14:28:00 CEST 2008

Norbert Preining wrote:

> Ahh that is good. What else do you have (I already answered that, it was
> our code stripping it down to 2 letters)?

Lots and lots and lots : I'll try to extract and attaxch.

> And any suggestions to map all the zh-* variants to either one of zh-cn
> or zh-tw?

Yes, although Zhao will know far better than I, it
is my understanding that Hong Kong, Macao
and Taiwan use traditional hanzi, whilst mainland
China and Singapore use simplifed.  Zhao, wo dui bu dui ?

** Phil.