[tex-live] x86_64-linux: libstdc++

Vladimir Volovich vvv at vsu.ru
Sat Aug 2 14:25:01 CEST 2008

"RK" == Reinhard Kotucha writes:

 RK> The binaries provided by Vladimir crashed with an error message
 RK> complaining about a missing OS library.

which library is missing? i don't see any library in my xindy.run which
is missing compared to your xindy.run.

 RK> Vladimir, do the new binaries work for you?

yes. thanks. i replaced the binaries because the previous one was faulty
(since then i fixed this in ordrules.h, but did not yet fully analyze
the bug, and you built with the patched sources which are not fault, so
no need to replace it).

I ask to test xindy on the remaining architectures:

alpha-linux       - ?
amd64-freebsd     - ?
i386-freebsd      - ?
i386-linux        - tested, works
i386-openbsd      - ?
i386-solaris      - ?
powerpc-aix       - tested, works
powerpc-linux     - ?
sparc-linux       - ?
sparc-solaris     - tested, works
universal-darwin  - tested, works (both i386 and ppc)
win32             - tested, works
x86_64-linux      - tested, works

see the test file:

  http://tug.org/pipermail/tlbuild/2008q3/000308.html