[tex-live] wrong links with --disable-multiplatform

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Apr 25 00:32:39 CEST 2008

Sigh.  I didn't make the connection yesterday that
--disable-multiplatform was used by all the distros, but of course ...

So since it's so critical, can't one of you guys that it's critical for
implement option A, the maintainable patch I can install?  It shouldn't
be that hard: notice the option, put a flag in tetex/Makefile.in, and
change the number of ..'s accordingly.  Or something like that.

If no one else can be bothered, I'll look at it as soon as I can.