[tex-live] [Fwd: [Fwd: ec.enc, cork.enc and tcaron]]

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Apr 19 01:11:12 CEST 2008

    thinking about ec-intuitive.enc

I don't understand that name at all.

    but is also has disadvantages. I am not sure here.

Maybe ec-2001.enc (or whatever the right year is, I'd have to research it).

Would you be willing to make the changes to the IBM distributions and
re-upload them to CTAN?  At least I don't think they are actively (or
even passively) maintained and I'd love not to have to do it myself.

    In every case I would prefer to insert a hyphen after 'ec' since

Yes.

    That is of course good idea to incorporate Jacko's rich experience.

Still waiting on that front ...

karl