[tex-live] Error TexLive in kubuntu 7.10

Victor Antolin victor.antolin at custosmobile.com
Thu Apr 10 18:15:34 CEST 2008

Hello,

I want to report a fail when I generate a doxygen (any version)
documentation. The doxygen works well in Windows and Linux except in
Kubuntu 7.10. (probably in all ubuntu 7.10). It's not a doxygen problem.

In Kubuntu 7.10 no matter if you install with apt-get or with download
the CD when you compile a proyect with graphics, you can generate the
DVI... but when you want to pass .DVI to .PS with "dvips -o refman.ps
refman.dvi" the konsole give this message:

divps: ! Couldn't fin header file pspicture.ps.

The problem is in Kubuntu 7.10 with the "Texlive distribution".

How can I solve that problem?

Thanks for your help.