[tex-live] TexLive 2007 & russian language support (on Win32 platform)

Mikhail Filimonov mvf at uniyar.ac.ru
Mon Sep 3 17:52:50 CEST 2007

I have a simple tex file (test.tex attached).

I have tryed to compile it using TexLive (on win32 platform). But it says:
Error: ! Font T2A/cmr/m/n/10=larm1000 at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric
(TFM) file not found
(see log file attached).

I've tryed to install on hard disk (full package, and medium). Same result.
I've tryed to work from DVD directly. Same result.
I've tryed to install and remove packages (t2, lh, cyrillic), refresh
filename database & format files. Same result.
I've checked fontmap, and tryed to "google" this problem. But I found
notheng usefull.

This file works fine on MikTeX, and teTeX.
What am I doing wrong? Or is it a problem of TexLive?

Thanks.