[tex-live] hyphenation exceptions for US English

Philip Taylor (Webmaster) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Nov 2 23:47:13 CET 2007

Why on earth would you want to permit modification ?
A TeX document should typeset identically on any
TeX system in the world; once you allow variant
hyphenation exceptions, you throw that basic
premiss out of the window :-(

** Phil.
--------