[tex-live] TeXLive-CD/DVD (Installation)

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 02:28:49 CEST 2007

Hi Karl,

On 23/05/07, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
> This is unlikely to have anything to do with shells.  In particular, the
> first obvious question is, does -I have the intended meaning with BSD
> tar?  (Read the list of files from the specifed files.)
>
> If you can't debug the tar invocation on your system (OpenBSD), maybe
> someone else can.

CTRL+D will cause the script to continue, which tar would not do if it
were not reading from stdin. I am quite busy at the moment with exams
and porting, but I'll ask a fellow student who uses OpenBSD if he
would like to help out.

> Also, you didn't mention how long you waited.  Perhaps it was simply
> copying a lot of files.

I went to the pub for a few hours and came back =)

--
Best Regards

Edd