[tex-live] The suggestions (from tex-d-l) (Re: Comment on Re: TeXLive-CD/DVD (Installation))

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed May 23 14:08:02 CEST 2007

On Mit, 23 Mai 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> We do that in our Debian packaging scripts, and Norbert's planned new
> texlive infrastructure scripts do the same:
>
> http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/new-infra/read-tpm-dump-tpl.pl?view=markup
>
> (in sub load_collection_tpm_data)

Well this was used to write tlsrc files. The new infra will have tlsrc
and tlp, and all this will be perl objects or hashes or whatever.

I only need one brave perl guy to help me with the perl module magic. I
already asked Oliver for this and explained him some of the basics of
the new-infra. Let's hope that he is taking on the challenge ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena