[tex-live] Bug in TexLive 2005 and 2007? Non-writable aux-file

Philip & Le Khanh Philip-and-LeKhanh at Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org
Tue Mar 6 19:02:14 CET 2007

I have now repeated the same test using e-TeX
under VMS :

	> ALPHA6::Chaa006 : etex
	> This is e-TeX, Version 3.14159-2.0;fMar06 [PD VMS 3.6f]

and intriguingly, this does /not/ create a new,
empty "ex.tex" after Ctrl-C / X.  Interesting ...

** P.
--------