[tex-live] texdoc in luatex

Philip TAYLOR Philip-and-LeKhanh at Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org
Sat Jun 30 17:40:27 CEST 2007

Definitely works for me, Frank.  Attached is the
file against which I tested, and the incantation
was :

	Start /wait FILELOAD[1].pdf

which then sat there until I closed Adobe Acrobat.
This was admittedly Adobe Acrobat Professional
and not Acrobat Reader, but I don't have a copy
of the latter against which to test ...

** Phil.
--------