[tex-live] texdoc in luatex

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 25 22:34:33 CEST 2007

    Hm, the current texdoc shell script works with .gz and .bz2.  In terms
    of easy programming and maintainability, I think it would only be an
    advantage if we either decide to not support bzip2 (and 7zip in the
    future), or include those, too (which is probably not as easy).

If I'm understanding correctly, I see no overriding reason to support
.bz2'd documents in TL.

Right now, I see no .pdf.gz's in the hierarchy, only a few .ps.gz's, and
just one obscure bz2'd that isn't even installed:
Build/source/texk/windvi/Examples/ws_bzip2.ps.bz2

Am I missing some whole group of files?