[tex-live] TeX Live on NetBSD: first steps

Jukka Salmi j+tex-live at 2007.salmi.ch
Fri Jun 15 10:51:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

Reinhard Kotucha --> tex-live (2007-06-15 00:40:41 +0200):
[...]
> Put the binaries into
>
>   /b/tmp/jukka/texlive/2007/bin/i386-netbsd
>
> instead of
>
>   /b/tmp/jukka/texlive/2007/bin
>
> This is important.  TeXLive depends on the directory structure.

Indeed, this works (see my reply to Karl Berry). Thanks!

> The man and info files are in texmf/doc.  The install script issues a
> message at the end of the installation process about how to set PATH,
> MANPATH and INFOPATH.  The include files are not installed, don't worry.

Thanks.

BTW: bbox.1 and ps2eps.1 seem to be missing. While building TL they
were placed to `inst/share/man/'; all other man pages were put to
`inst/man/'...

Regards, Jukka

--
bashian roulette: