[tex-live] texlive and powerdot

Robert Jerrard rjerrard at math.concordia.ab.ca
Tue Jun 5 18:56:19 CEST 2007

Hello, I have just joined the texlive mailing list since I have a
problem that I have been unable to find an answer to. I am running
Ubuntu feisty on a laptop and have installed the most recent version of
texlive. I am using powerdot in a tex document:

\documentclass[]{powerdot}

but when the document is latexed I get:

ERROR: Undefined control sequence.

--- TeX said ---
<recently read> \pddefinepalettes

l.31 \pddefinepalettes

which has been reported on the powerdot list earlier in March by someone
else but there was no response so I thought I would try the texlive list
also.

Any information as to a fix would be appreciated. Thanks, Bob

--
Dr. Robert Jerrard
Dept of Math and Comp Sci