[tex-live] Patches for dvidvi

Joachim Schrod jschrod at acm.org
Tue Jul 3 11:15:39 CEST 2007

Norbert Preining wrote:

> And yes, I think if nobody cares and we still want to have dvidvi then
> it is ok that we keep it in texlive and upload source to CTAN. I mean if
> nobody cares for it and it only needs slight adjustments then why not.

If TL's dvidvi gets to be the canonical version, you just have to
tell me and don't have to provide uploads. I will then arrange
automatic updates from SVN trunk to CTAN. (That's the same for
dviljk, and I currently test the automatic update of it.)

If Lionel's version will be the canonical version, we would like to
know about it, too.

	Joachim

Joachim Schrod				Email: jschrod at acm.org
Roedermark, Germany