[tex-live] scheme-tetex.tpm misses collection-xetex

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jul 2 20:59:01 CEST 2007

Hi Jindrich,

    I was trying to generate zip list for the tetex TeXLive scheme and realized
    that it misses a reference
    to collection-xetex

1) The real teTeX distribution did/does not include XeTeX, so naturally
   scheme-tetex does not include collection-xetex.  Perhaps we should
   add it anyway at this point, I'm not sure.

2) If you're using scheme-tetex, it's not clear to me how you have the
   xetex binary in the first place, or why it tries to make xetex
   formats.  This doesn't seem right.

3) We have moved off of TPM files, as was announced in several previous
   emails.  Please see the Master/tlpkg directory (e.g.,
   Master/tlpkg/tlpsrc/scheme-tetex.tlpsrc).  I expect to remove the
   .tpm files from the repository soon.

Best,
Karl