[tex-live] builing new images with new tlpmgui?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jan 31 17:13:55 CET 2007

Hi Michael!

On Mit, 31 Jan 2007, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> I'm not positive - but it looks like while the Utopia pfb files are now
> included with the clarified license, utopia.map is not enabled. Is that

Can you please specify what you mean? (Sorry, Karl would know better,
but he is away).

Do we have to update the .pfb files? Or the .afm files, or both, or all?

What about the .vf/.tfm etc files all form utopia.tpm.

The non enabled stuff I can fix  ....

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena
BEDFONT
A lurching sensation in the pit of the stomach experienced at
breakfast in a hotel, occasioned by the realisation that it is about
now that the chamber-maid will have discovered the embarrassing stain
on your bottom sheet.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff