[tex-live] builing new images with new tlpmgui?

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Wed Jan 31 16:35:39 CET 2007

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:

> Please delete the reference of ifxetex in collection-genericrecommended
> if you add it to collection-xetex.

Sure :-) I moved ifxetex from col.genericrecommended to col.-xetex
and also added collection-xetex to scheme-gust

> If you have done all this let me know and I rebuild images ...

Done #3837

Ps. Please note that the above changes are only cosmetic and do not add
or remove anything, so the real contents of texmf-* trees are untouched
and frozen. Right?

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl