[tex-live] new tl images 20070128 ... please test urgently

Manfred Lotz manfred at dante.de
Sun Jan 28 14:02:50 CET 2007

Hi Hartmut,

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:20:51 +0100 (CET)
Hartmut Henkel <hartmut_henkel at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, 28 Jan 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:
>
> > Before Karl left he mentioned three updates which would be nice (in
> > decreasing importance), or better which should be included:
> > - tlpmgui
> > - hyperref
> > - ntheorem
> >
> > I have done the following:
> > - checked in the three changes
> > - rebuild the whole tl stuff (rebuild_tl, ie tpm files, lists, ls-R)
> > - made new images
> >
> > So, new images are now available at the usual place, i.e. these
> > file:
>
> does anybody know what is the status of CD/DVD production? Everything
> gone, already in the factory? Or is there still a chance to tweak safe
> stuff, like docu? Is it still worthwile to do so while Karl is away?

We plan to be ready for production by around 10th of February, i. e. for
sending the stuff to the factory.

I told Karl I would like to have the final images by today because this
year we will have a really full double layer TeXCollection DVD and it
seems I have to omit some stuff to make it fit.Then we will have to
test the TeXCollection before going to production.

However, if there are some more fixes to incorporate I am usually
flexible to take late minute changes. I'm used to this. :-)

--
Manfred