[tex-live] tex-gyre and lm

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun Jan 21 10:45:18 CET 2007

Hi Staszek,

> The most new. As I still don't see your message in my mailbox, but
> observed it in the pipermail archive (so strange!), you will find context
> related files in:
>
> http://www.gust.org.pl/projects/e-foundry/tex-gyre/bonum
> http://www.gust.org.pl/projects/e-foundry/tex-gyre/pagella
> http://www.gust.org.pl/projects/e-foundry/tex-gyre/schola
> http://www.gust.org.pl/projects/e-foundry/tex-gyre/termes
> http://www.gust.org.pl/projects/e-foundry/latin-modern/download

Ok, found them. I needed to know the exact versions to use.

> Still strange, sorry...

I have simply added yet another 68 map files to map/pdftex/context
and map/dvipdfm/context combined.

A number of the map files are now present in both the
dvips/{lm,tex-gyre} and pdftex/context directory. Some other map
files now appear under both the old and the new naming convention
in dvipdfm/context (eg. qtm-ec.map vs ec-qtm.map).

Sorry about the wasted bytes, but I have no time for testing this
thoroughly, making this the only way I can be reasonably sure
ConTeXt will still run properly (remember latin-modern is the
default font family in ConTeXt, not cmr).

Best,
Taco