[tex-live] Test tlpm at Win32

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Sat Jan 20 19:16:24 CET 2007

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, Dirk Ullrich wrote:

> > Perl *is* installed only on demand. You will be asked to install it or
> > not, just click "no" if you have Perl already installed.
> To verify this I have started 2 more tries to install TL from scratch
> at my Win box.
> Well--you are right when I check "Perl" as a collection to install. In
> this case I will be asked at the beginning of install process and then
> I can deny the Perl installation. But when I *uncheck* the Perl
> collection before starting the installation Perl will be *installed*
> without any asking. (To be precise: I have checked *all* collections
> but "Perl" and non-English documentation.)

Thanks for reporting that. Please try
ftp://ftp.gust.org.pl/Projekty/tlpmgui/20070120-setup.zip
(already commited to the TL repo). You can unpack it in any directory
and play with the current iso image you have. Just set the proper path
to the CD (or mounted iso image).

Kind regards,

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz