[tex-live] tpm stuff

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Jan 20 16:20:50 CET 2007

On Sam, 20 Jan 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:
> pdftex-def is already incldued in collection-latex, so we don't need it
> in collection-latexextra.

> collection-latex in the last year depended on collection-pdfetex, but
> this is gone. But the dependency was not adjusted to depend on
> collection-base, which it should.

> Furthermore ams.tpm is included in collection-latex and collection-base,
> so remove it from collection-latex.

More changes:
more tpm games:
- fix some descriptions
- move mltex.tpm and bin-mltex.tpm from collection-binextra to
  collection-formatsextra
- move bin-eplain to collection-formatsextra, it was nowhere included!

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena