[tex-live] [Fwd: problems in fmtutil.1, fmtutil-sys.1, mktexfmt.1, texconfig.1, texconfig-sys.1, updmap.1, updmap-sys.1]

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jan 9 18:04:26 CET 2007

    -fmtutil \- utility for maintaining TeX format files
    -.PP
    -fmtutil-sys \- utility for maintaining TeX format files system\-wide
    +fmtutil, fmtutil-sys \- utilities for maintaining TeX format files

Having finally had a chance to look at this, I see no reason to make
this change and lose the separate descriptions of fmtutil and
fmtutil-sys with potential user value.  If they can't be converted to
Docbook, that just seems like a problem with Docbook and/or esr to me.