[tex-live] 1/1 images

Artemio Gonzalez Lopez artemiog at mac.com
Mon Jan 1 04:00:21 CET 2007

Karl Berry wrote:
> New test images at ftp://tug.org/texlive/Images/test as usual ...

Karl,

I tried the (inst) images, and they work well on Mac OS X (PPC) 10.4.8,
except for one thing. Indeed, fmtutil.cnf has two entries for pdftex,
the first one without a hyphenation file and the second one with
language.def. I think the second one is actually the line corresponding
to pdfetex (which now depends on pdftex), and therefore should read

pdfetex         pdftex          language.def
-translate-file=cp227.tcx	*pdfetex.ini

Am I right?

Thanks,

Artemio