[tex-live] gsftopk puts .pk files into ~/texmf/

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Feb 26 00:53:30 CET 2007

Hi Hartmut,

    seems if there is a ~/texmf/ directory tree, then .pk files generated by

Hmm, I don't see anything that would cause TEXMFHOME to necessarily be
used.  I don't think it happens for me, though I'm not sure I'm
reproducing the exact situation.  Can you send your yy.tex?

And, can you run sh -vx mktexpkf from the command line?  And I believe
the critical thing is the mktexnam call around line 198, so once that
exact invocation is known, running sh -vx of that from the command line
will probably turn up the answer.

Thanks,
karl