[tex-live] tex live 2007 released

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 20 11:15:14 CET 2007

Vedran Miletiæ <rivanvx at gmail.com> wrote:

> Apparently ftp://ftp.tug.org/texlive/Images/ has both the "inst" and
> "live" images, while the link provided by Karl has only the "live"
> image.

right.  at karl's suggestion, i don't mirror the inst image (cambridge
is the portal for texlive->ctan).

whether it's reasonable for ctan to hold it depends on whether a
significant number of people actually want it: i'm inclined to agree
with karl.  (after all, the image we _do_ hold contains everything the
inst image has, and includes lots of other stuff -- notably much more
"install" stuff than is on the inst image.)

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team