[tex-live] builing new images with new tlpmgui?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Feb 1 02:11:52 CET 2007

HI Reinhard! Hi Karl!

On Mit, 31 Jan 2007, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:
> The only thing which seem to be missing is the entry "Map utopia.map"
> in Master/texmf/web2c/updmap.cfg.

No and yes. On unix systems (AFAIS!!) the updmap.cfg is dynamically
generated from the addMap entries in the tpm files.

But for windows and MAC I have *NO* idea.

Karl: I added the addMap Execute to psnfss.tpm, but didn't change the
updmap.cfg. Maybe this should be done before you build new images.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena