[tex-live] hmm, submitting stuff is broken

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Feb 1 00:05:06 CET 2007

  > If someone knows around svn and is usig a tug.org account can tell
  > me: svn: Commit failed (details follow): svn: Can't create
  > directory '/home/svn/texlive/db/transactions/3838-1.txn':
  > Permission denied

If you send me the file you want to check in before I go to bed I
could try to upload it.  Then we know whether there's a problem with
the server or with your local setup.

If it's a server problem, maybe it is sufficient if Karl or Kaja run
"svnadmin recover /path/to/repository".

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25