[tex-live] The OpenBSD port.

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 03:46:39 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

Just now I have built my first document using my port!

I have some minor things that I need to clean up and converse with the
OpenBSD port guys, but soon(ish, as I have exams for my degree in less
than 2 weeks) I will need somewhere to upload my sources somewhere
where the OpenBSD developers (and ultimately the package cluster) can
grab them.

Is tug able to offer this hosting? I appreciate that the texmf tree is
huge and also that I am probably being slightly cheeky by asking
(Sorry about this).

--
Best Regards

Edd